Published on November 6th, 2017 | by OBN Staff
Teams set for Great Ontario-Hopped Craft Beer Competition 2018Tweet
Niagara Falls – The sixth annual Great Ontario-Hopped Craft Beer Competition (GOHCBC) returns in 2018 as part of the Ontario Fruit & Vegetable Conference at the Scotiabank Convention Centre in Niagara Falls.
The 18 brewery + hop grower teams are as follows:
- Bitte Schon Brauhaus + Better Brew Hops
- Brock Street Brewing Company + Pleasant Valley Hops
- Charlotteville Brewing + Carolinian Hop Yard
- Elora Brewing + CanAussie Farms
- GoodLot Farmstead Brewing + GoodLot Farm
- Great Lakes Brewery + VQH Farms
- Junction Craft Brewing + Big Head Hops
- London Brewing Co-operative + Carolinian Hop Yard
- Magnotta Brewery + Snihur Ridge + Hops of Pelham Inc.
- Mash Paddle Brewing + Clear Valley Hops
- Mill Street Brewery + Clear Valley Hops
- Muddy York Brewing + VQH Farms
- New Limburg Brewing + Hayhoe Hops + King Lake Farms
- Railway City Brewing + Kinglake Farm
- Steamwhistle Brewing + Meadowsweet Farms
- Upper Thames Brewing + The Tavistock Hop Company
- Wellington Brewery + Hayhoe Hops
- William Street Brewing + Valley Hops
Teams will be brewing a Black IPA for the competition judging held on Wednesday, February 21, 2018 – check back for results the same day.